Saturday, June 30, 2012

Another one crossed off my bucket list.


A few months ago, my sweet husband decided to drive me up to the beach to see a sea turtle release as part of a surprise. This is something that I have always wanted to see as sea turtles have always intrigued me. A combination of their uniqueness and history makes them something worth keeping up with for me. I felt kind of silly when i got teary eyed watching the sea turtles being released into the ocean.  But i felt like God gave me that gift because he knew it was a part of His creation that really inspired me. The ocean is another thing I find so amazing. It has so many beautiful things to show us. I love waking up early enough before everyone gets out-to watch the sunrise. It seems every single sunrise is different and artistically crafted for that very day.  I wanted to share some of the snapshots I got at the sea turtle release. There were several released that day. A great experience that I won't forget.








Be brave.

2 comments:

Amanda McCusker said...

That is so beautiful! I love sea turtles as well. They are such beautiful creatures. I have a very special bond with the ocean as well. To me it is one of the places where God is present all the time no matter what.

Amanda Ledford said...

thank you Amanda!! I didnt know you liked sea turtles!! Stephen will have to take you to a release in Charleston!