Thursday, February 28, 2013

OH BABY!

BABIES ARE EVERYWHERE! I am so not joking. haha.

I sign in to facebook...they are there. Cute little pictures of tiny little bits all taking over my news feed. So sweet.

I go to work...there are cute little preggo friends wadddling down the hallway and friends going in to labor. haha.

I don't have enough fingers to count how many friends I have right now that are pregnant!

One of my best friends is going to have a baby in the coming Spring and I am so excited.





But recently, I have been blessed with a new nephew and a new neice!!! I am so blessed! I now have 5 neices/nephews!
I am going to have to get a second or third job to be able to spoil them they way I want to though. :)
Two february babies..and just 15 days apart. :)

i love it!!

Marcus born on February 12th! 






And Molly born on February 27th! 




They are both blessed with two sweet mommies!


No comments: