Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yah, yah...i know :)


So, I keep changing the purpose of what this blog is for..originally I started out with it being a regular blog about every day life..then I changed it to being a photography blog..then I decided I wanted to go back to putting a little of everything. So I guess that is what I will do...a blog about everything. :) Whether it be showing you guys some snapshots I took...talking about life and family...or ideas about creative mommy things, etc. That is what this will be. :) haha. SO, there you go. I am not always indecisive!

Before I leave you.. I guess I should share the meaning behind the title of my blog in case you don't already know. For the longest time, Psalm 139 has been something I hold on to..something to remind me that God has made me perfect in His image. I don't always look in the mirror and see that...so I have to be reminded by the sweet words in this Psalm. I struggled with an eating disorder for several years of my life..and without that reminder..the reminder that I was a treasured, beautiful child of God...I'm not sure how I could of pushed through that...and I still struggle and mess up. If it were not for my family and God's amazing grace......hmmm...I wouldnt be so brave about things. If you have never read that Psalm please do...and I hope you find the treasures in it that I did.

Love and Blessings.

No comments: